Friday, August 7, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 5

7:00 am - Woke up and prepared breakfast to go making Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.


8:00 am - Oh em gee! The sautéed apples in this oatmeal are incredible!!


9:00 am - Cup of black coffee with stevia... I have come to love black coffee again. 

10:00 am - I noticed that I am in a fantastic mood today even with being on my period. That feeling lasted all day. 

11:00 am - Hungry!

1:00 pm - Finally caught a break and put together a taco salad for lunch.


2:00 pm - The 21 Day Fix Planner I ordered arrived at work and made my day getting a gift... that I bought myself. Ha!


4:30 pm - Could not believe how many times I had to pee today. Guzzled 8+ glasses of water throughout the day... which means I have to pass my boss' office every time I walk to the restroom. Hopefully he didn't noticed. Sigh. 

5:30 pm - Came home and did 10 burpees as part of a daily challenge. They suck and remind me how out of shape I am.

7:30 pm - Made a buffalo chicken salad with a side of baby carrots for dinner. While it's not the same as eating chicken wings it did satisfy the craving and it was so filling. Won't be going to bed hungry.




No comments:

Post a Comment