Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Doin' Some Cookin'... Shakeology - Chocolate Twilight

(Lazy Saturday morning hair and yesterday's makeup... slapping my own hand for sleeping with it on)

I used the blender bottle to mix my first shake for the BeachBody challenge, however, going forward I will use a blender to get a creamier consistency since I have a thing about textures and don't like the thought of any chalkiness.

While making this Little Man could not contain his excitement over a chocolate shake so I split mine with him and he loves it too.

There are lots of recipes available to shake it up so I won't get bored with the same shake every day. Perfect meal to whip up for on the go too.

Shakeology - Chocolate Twilight
Makes 1 Serving


Stars of the Show:
  • 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup cold water
  • ice, to taste
And Action:

Blend all ingredients together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment