Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 12

8:30 am - Chocolate Banana Nutter Shakeology for breakfast to go for work. My favorite flavor so far!!


11:00 am - Cup of black coffee with 1 Stevia packet. I received an email from my BeachBody Coach suggesting that I would make a fantastic coach. I was so flattered but I want to become a success story before I entertain the idea. So far I have nothing but positive reviews.

12:30 pm - My boss offered to buy me lunch from Subway so I ordered a 6" inch whole wheat with guacamole, cucumber, onions, spinach, and tomatoes. Before I headed back to work my bestie and I stopped at Starbucks and I picked up a Tall Iced Black Coffee with 1 Splenda.


3:00 pm - Hungry

4:30 pm - Little Man had his 7 year check up and I was getting so hungry. When we made it home we shared some strawberries.


5:30 pm - Feeling bloated tonight. Ugh!

7:00 pm - Made Veggie Fajitas for dinner.


7:30 pm - Worked out. My abs are so sore and it feels so good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment