Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 7

7:00 am - Woke up about an hour early to do a load of laundry so I'd have no excuse not to workout since I didn't have any more clean workout tops.

7:30 am - Made a cup of black coffee with 1 stevia packet to enjoy while getting ready. Also put together an English muffin breakfast sandwich with an egg and canadian bacon and wrapped it in foil to go.

8:00 am - Oh em gee!! This breakfast sandwich beats Starbucks and McDonald's!!! Perfect for work. 


12:00 pm - Got invited to run errands with a bestie on our lunch break... Post Office, Kroger, and grabbed Starbucks. I was so proud of myself ordering a Grande Iced Cold Brew Coffee and the best part, it's only 5 calories!


1:00 pm - Back at the office I was hungry so I made a yogurt parfait with raspberries and almonds.


2:00 pm - BeachBody Challenge kit finally arrived. The box was 5 lbs!


5:30 pm - Put together another yogurt parfait with strawberries and almonds before meeting my coworkers for Happy Hour. The strawberry version was even better!!!


10:30 pm - While at Happy Hour I ordered water... did not drink or munch on the french fries that they ordered. It was actually a really easy choice since I ate beforehand and I am so determined to see a loss on the scale this week. When I came home I has a raging headache so I popped some aspirin, drank more water, and since I was hungry I ate the Carl's Jr side salad, added a roma tomato, and 1/2 a packet of low fat balsamic vinaigrette.


11:00 pm - Still hungry and ended up grabbing a small Chili from Wendy's. Finally full. 




No comments:

Post a Comment