Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 4

5:00 am - Woke up hungry but more importantly before my alarm. Threw on workout clothes, made 1/2 English muffin with 2 tsp peanut butter, and downed some water.


5:30 am - Went for a walk but had to cut it short after 0.66 miles (13 minutes 27 seconds) due to a blister. Ouch! Took a shower and after drying off I jumped into bed since I had an hour before I had to wake up to get ready for work. Big mistake! I slept in until 7:30 but it felt so good.



8:00 am - Arrived at work and made a cup of coffee with 1 stevia packet.

10:00 am - Eavesdropping on my coworkers talking about their current diet fads they are trying. There is always someone talking about food in our office. Having a couple team members with high issues is a good motivator to make healthy choices in front of them and to serve as a reminder for me. I don't want high cholesterol or diabetes. 

10:30 am - Hungry!... and trying to avoid people in the office since illness is going around. I don't want anything to derail me. Washed my hands more than normal. When waving my hand for the auto towel dispenser I couldn't stand the sight of my arm fat jiggling. 

11:00 am - Banana and water as a snack. 


11:30 am - Hungry!

12:30 pm - Finally got a break to grab some lunch, brought leftover Greek Chicken Quinoa.


3:00 pm - My bestie at work was eating Oreos. Gah! 

4:00 pm - Hungry!!

6:00 pm - Made it home and made dinner immediately. Made salsa (recipe to come), cut up a Roma tomato and cubed an avocado for a side and grilled a turkey burger to put between romaine lettuce leaves as a "bun". 


7:30 pm - Dinner didn't hold me over long so I grabbed the small container of watermelon that I picked up from Whole Foods. So good!








No comments:

Post a Comment