Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 11

9:00 am - Cup of black coffee with 1 stevia packet.

10:00 am - Getting hungry!!

10:30 am - Just had a craving for a hard boiled egg. We received an office email that the temp agency we use for new hires sent us three trays filled with various breakfast treats as a thank you. I glanced and saw a fruit tray but the cantaloupe I packed sounded so much better so I passed but a coworker brought their plate over and I watched them eat an egg and meat filled bun. It looked so good. Ugh!

11:00 am - Had a cup of cantaloupe chunks and was still hungry.


12:30 pm - Made 2 celery peanut butter boats but almost ate them all before I took a pic. I had the jar of peanut butter at my desk and walking through the office with 2 celery sticks on a plate brought some funny reactions. "That's it?!", in a mocking tone, "Enjoy your lunch!" and "I would smother those with ranch".

2:00 pm - Grabbed another cup of black coffee with 1 stevia to warm up. Our office is always so damn cold.

3:00 pm - Hungry!!

4:00 pm - Had another cup of cantaloupe chunks.

5:30 pm - Hit the 8 cups of water mark!

7:00 pm - Came home and worked out... burpees, 30 Mins Aerobic Dance Workout with Bipasha Basu (Break Free, and a 10 Minute Cardio Dance Abs Workout: Burn to the Beat with Keaira LaShae. After my shower I could feel my buns burn.




8:00 pm - Had another cup of cantaloupe chunks and finished it off since it needed to be ate up by tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment