Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 3

(Packed my meals the night before!)

7:00 am - Woke up, made a cup of cinnamon flavored coffee with 1 stevia packet, and got ready for work.


8:00 am - After jumping out of the car an expensive glass jar of my favorite cinnamon chai tea flew out of my lunch bag and shattered everywhere and not a single tea bag didn't land on the ground. What a fantastic start on a Monday. Ugh! The upside... I started on water... and had breakfast. Breakfast was 2 hard boiled eggs and a 1/2 cup of raspberries. 

(Loved the packaging of this egg carton)


9:00 am - I've been working on not slouching. I have the worst posture ever and kept reminding myself throughout the day to sit up straight. My back muscles are so weak and it hurts after a short period of time. Oh and speaking of period...

10:00 am - Mother Nature arrived and it explains why I've been extremely emotional. 

10:30 am - Started to get hungry but wasn't a good time to grab a snack.

11:00 am - Toasted 1/2 a whole wheat English muffin, drizzled it with 1 tsp of honey, and had a sliced banana.


12:00 pm - I slept like shit last night and being on my period has made me extremely fatigued so I went home on a lunch break (which I never take), set my alarm, and took a nap. That's exactly what I needed to feel refreshed. 

1:30 pm - Headache. Grr! Really Monday?!!! Popped a migraine pill and guzzled water.

2:30 pm - Put together lunch, had a Tuna Avocado Bowl. I usually mix my tuna with mayo but this was replaced with plain nonfat Greek yogurt and Dijon mustard with capers and black pepper. It was delicious, a little dry, but surprisingly I did not miss the mayo and the yogurt gave the tuna a more refreshing bite. Kinda hard to explain. 


6:30 pm - Came home, changed into workout clothes, and attempted to complete an Insanity workout. What a workout! I couldn't last more than 7 minutes and 58 seconds. Those double diamond jumps were killer. The shower after felt amazing. My legs are going to be sore tomorrow. 

(I'm not confident enough to wear this tee in public. It feels conceited but I love it!)

8:30 pm - Made Greek Chicken Quinoa for dinner. This is crave worthy! Did the dishes after. Brushed my teeth to keep myself from binge eating because I'm craving more of this Greek Chicken Quinoa. 

(Horrible yellow lighting in here. Ugh!)

9:00 pm - Prepped my meals for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment