Saturday, August 22, 2015

Movin' It... August Challenge (31 Days of Healthy Living) - Day 14

8:00 am - Started my work morning with a cup of black coffee with 1 Stevia.

9:30 am - Getting hungry!

10:00 am - Shared about 3 cups of watermelon chunks with my bestie.


1:00 pm - Bestie and I ran to Kroger to stock our boss' candy drawer with all of the chocolately goodness the ladies in our office crave. Didn't even want any of it. I use to grab for the Hershey Almond Kisses and Reese's. I was even offered a Snickers bar since I was acting like a diva (according to my boss). Haha!! We stopped at Starbucks before we made it back to the office and I had my usual, well what has become my usual... a Tall Iced Black Coffee with 1 Splenda. Once back in the office we went to the break room to make our salads. I threw together a chicken chop salad with romaine lettuce, baby carrots, cucumbers, baby bella mushrooms, radishes, yellow bell pepper, hard boiled egg, rotisserie chicken meat, and a honey mustard balsamic dressing. As we were walking down the hall another boss grabbed me to try a Grilled BBQ Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño. I took one bite to not be rude, it was so spicy! I felt guilty but couldn't resist but I ate just the 2 slices of thick cut peppered bacon off of it. So good!!

(I really deserved to be thrown that Snickers... sorry for being shitty!!!)


6:00 pm - Came home and had a snack. Hard boiled eggs with cherry tomatoes... this has become my favorite snack combo. 


7:00 pm - Worked out... did my workout group challenge exercise of burpees/lunges and then turned to YouTube to try a Slim in 6 workout. Sweating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment