Monday, August 31, 2015

Doin' Some Cookin'... Bulletproof Coffee


Last night while reading the July/August 2015 issue of Health magazine I came across an article about "Skinny Up Secrets from Hollywood Chefs" and was introduced to starting the day with Bulletproof Coffee and turning it into a meal.

Lately my coffee has been boring since I've switched back to drinking it black with 1 Stevia packet since starting my August Challenge of making healthier choices.

I am forever ruined with my morning coffee at home with this Bulletproof Coffee. I am hooked! It's sweet, salty, creamy and tastes so decadent. It's like dessert for breakfast!!

You blend grass-fed butter and coconut oil into your coffee. The blender emulsifies the coconut oil and butter creating a creamy texture that is somewhat frothy.

Because it's a meal it will keep you full until lunch and helps to curb carb cravings.

Bulletproof Coffee
From the July/August 2015 Issue of Health Magazine
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 cup of brewed organic coffee 
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • 1 tsp unsalted grass-fed butter
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 Stevia packet
And Action:

Put all ingredients in a blender and mix on high for 20 seconds until frothy. Drink immediately and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment