Sunday, March 1, 2015

Livin' It Up... BFF's 30th Birthday Bash


We celebrated Kelly's 30th birthday this weekend. She is one of my best girlfriends and has been for the past 5 years. I am so lucky to have her in my corner and this girl deserves nothing but the best. In our circle she is known for three things: being your biggest supporter, the way her ass looks in jeans, and being a kissing slut. She also has the biggest smile I've ever seen.


I got her this Happy Birthday To You Wine Glass by Lolita and another one of our friends split the tab at dinner with me.


She picked dinner at, Grotto Ristorante, which is a charming Italian restaurant located in The Woodlands on Market Street. FYI, this is a Landry's Select restaurant if you are a member. No shame in using it to pay for our meal. I had their Lobster Bisque with a side of the Grotto Salad and we split the slice of birthday cake. The bisque was perfect for the freezing temps we've been having. 

I cannot wait to go back to this restaurant. Best Italian food I've had since I moved to Texas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment