Saturday, February 28, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: Bacon and Bear Toast that I made Little Man for breakfast before school... Squee!!!


TWO: Washing my face with my Clarisonic Mia 2 in Sea Breeze. Absolutely recommend buying one! I use eye makeup remover with a cotton pad, wipe my face with a makeup remover wipe, and then wash with the Clarisonic. It is amazing how dirty the brush head will be. It makes for a deep clean and different brush heads are available depending on your skin type. 


THREE: My absolute favorite cocktail is a mojito. A traditional mojito is made with rum but over the weekend I was invited out to dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy and tried their Moscato Mojito, and by try, I had quite a few.


FOUR: I would love to add these Jeweled Flat Sandals from J. Crew to my shoe collection.


FIVE: Sending random text messages, giving the best hugs, showing appreciation, and giving with no strings attached... and that's the reason why.

SIX: Being gifted a $10 Starbucks gift card and Houston Rockets Tickets at work on our month end. My current Starbucks obsession is their Tall Skinny Hazelnut Cappuccino. So delicious with cinnamon sprinkled on top. 

SEVEN: Rarely have to mail anything thru the USPS but when I made a trip with a coworker I just had to have their Batman stamps. I would also love to get this Flying Paper Airplane Rubber Address Stamp from Brittany Lauren Design

EIGHT: Started watching, The Bachelor, season 19 episode 10 week 9. I love the beginning stages of developing a relationship and the whole getting to know you bit. I love LOVE. I'm a hopeless romantic and when I'm yours you have all of me. My two cents on this week's episode: I cannot stand Whitney. She seems so fake to me and her voice is obnoxious with her over eagerness to quit her job in Chicago to make babies for a living in a rural town. *eyeroll and gag me with a dirty spoon* I'm rooting for Becca.

NINE: This quote:


TEN: Would love to add this Clare V. Supreme Fold-Over Clutch from Piperlime to my handbag collection.











1 comment:


  1. thanks to this blog. this therapy gives a chance to build confidence while you are thinking to date someone else. corny pick up lines

    ReplyDelete