Friday, February 6, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: Lacy bras, white tees, and sweatpants for lounging around the house. Who am I kidding? If it was work appropriate that would be my everyday outfit.

TWO: Purchased a Starbucks Love Traveller mug. I cannot pass up a specialty item from them. Glad I impulse shopped because I got one of the last at the location nearest to me and don't believe they restock. If you like it, buy it!

THREE: Great hair and lashes day and it definitely not going unnoticed. Might have scored lunch because of it. 



FOUR: The book I ordered finally arrived. Plan to curl up on the couch with a giant cup of coffee and do some reading this weekend.



FIVE: My guilty pleasure... COFFEE! I ran out of my supply last weekend and had to settle for the coffee at work this week, ick! Because I like variety I'll wait for a Groupon for a sampler pack of K-Cups. I get bored with the same flavor every day and these samplers keep it exciting. Ordered Two Rivers Single-Serve Flavored Coffee Pods 40 Ct. Sampler (still available as of 02/06/15) and so happy that it arrived before I left work. Happy Weekend for this girl!


SIX: Zumba classes!!!

SEVEN: Feeling giddy about doing something thoughtful for Valentine's Day and looking forward to Happy Hour on Tuesday. 

EIGHT: Wishing I had the funds to buy these Manolo Blahnik Chaos Patent High-Heels and a reason to wear them.


NINE: Taking an Old Hollywood Personality Quiz and finding out I'm charming, quick witted, immensely likable, don't fear showing up solo, and always have a ball like Audrey Hepburn. 


TEN: Winning $250 on SuperBowl Sunday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment