Saturday, February 14, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: Nonfat greek yogurt with Coconut Chia Granola from Nature's Path. This granola is low in sodium, high in fiber, and packs 5 grams of protein per serving.
TWO: A lazy day at home planned for Valentine's Day watching Rom-Coms. An all time favorite is, You've Got Mail. I might even go out of my way to go to Brio Tuscan Grille and pick up an order to go. I LOVE!! their Grilled Lamb Chops with Pistachio Mint Pesto served with roasted red potatoes, red bell peppers, asparagus, and caramelized onions. 


THREE: XOXO!!! Loving unconditionally and being happy to see them happy. 


FOUR: Winning a $20 movie theater gift card at work by guessing how many Hershey kisses were in a glass vase. I was off by 2. "Rochelle wins everything!!!" Might use it to take Little Man to see The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water or save it for a rainy day. 


FIVE: Giving a thoughtful gift for Valentine's Day. While I think my idea was unique I came across a romantic idea of gifting a book called, Our Q&A A Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People. It's a 3 year time capsule asking a question a day for both people to answer. I would love to get to know him better. 


SIX: Planning a weekend getaway to Fairbanks, Alaska to view the Northern Lights. 

SEVEN: With a few Spring-time temps sprinkled in the forecast it's nice to trade in closed-toed shoes for sandals. I would love to add these Schutz Darussa Imitation Pearl Sandals from ShopBop to my shoe collection. 




NINE: A sales manager buying our department pizza for lunch as a thank you. It was greatly appreciated... so were the Cinnabon cinnamon rolls for breakfast from our company's morale team. 

TEN: Downloading 150+ songs to my iTunes account. I look forward to driving with the windows down and the music loud. 












No comments:

Post a Comment