Sunday, February 1, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE:

Thoughts of passionate kisses. Yes, the dream is still alive. Sigh...

TWO:

Getting introduced to GiGi New York and wish-listing for their Taylor Tote in Black Pebble Grain with White Trim. Think this would be perfect for that Florida vacation I'm dreaming of taking this year.



THREE:

Seeing the release of the movie trailer for Ted 2 and telling everyone about it.


FOUR:

Looking at my calendar for February and being optimistic there will finally be resolution on a personal matter.

FIVE:

SUPERBOWL! Go Hawks!!!



SIX:

Knowing that tomorrow is Monday and the beginning of another week of healthier choices for diet and exercise... cause we all know Mondays and the New Year are giant reset buttons.

SEVEN:

Getting introduced to Kathleen Jane on Pinterest and browsing through her 17k+ pins.

EIGHT:

Trying new flavors in the Evolution Fresh line. Haven't met a cold-pressed juice or smoothie from them I haven't liked. You can find them at Starbucks but if you're like me you are not headed there to buy juice so I stock up during my weekly Whole Foods grocery run. My faves include: Organic Ruby Roots, Pineapple Coconut Water, and Defense Up.

Speaking of juice... must see documentaries... Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead 1 and 2.




NINE:

Recently placed an order with Nike. Nothing like getting new workout attire for that extra kick of motivation. It will be even better when I'm ordering a size smaller. Until then, I'll continue living in this Nike Rally Signal Full-Zip Hoodie. Seriously obsessed. I'm generally not a fan of the full-zip, however, this is incredibly cozy and the fleece lining is nothing but love for me.



TEN:

Great hair and eyelashes and them not going unnoticed. Small victories people.





No comments:

Post a Comment