Saturday, March 28, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: This pep talk:


TWO: Being introduced to these blogs, Ashley Brooke DesignsDamsel in Dior, and Style Within Reach. Excited to follow!

THREE: These simple tips for success:


FOUR: The movie Gone Girl is so good.


FIVE: My mom and knowing that I will get to see her in Las Vegas one week from now!!!

SIX: Shared on Facebook: Tom Hanks Reenacts All of His Films in 6 Minutes. My favorite skits were Turner & Hooch, Sleepless in Seattle, Captain Phillips, A League of Their Own, You've Got Mail, Catch Me If You Can, and the absolute best was Castaway!!!

SEVEN: Admitting that I scope out competition. If I'm taking my workout to the treadmill and there is someone else next to me I like to try and beat their time and pace but if it's in Zumba class I don't like to position myself too closely to that person just in case they are really that good. 

EIGHT: I would love to add these Marbella Sandals from J. Crew to my shoe collection. 


NINE: Obsessed with all things Nike and having a desire to add these Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 running shoes to my collection. Love them!


TEN: Added the book, Beneath the Surface by John Hargrove, as my next "must read". I am intrigued by animal attacks because of the obvious lack of verbal communication between an animal and human to really understand the why of an attack. I enjoy documentaries like Blackfish and Shark Week. 











No comments:

Post a Comment