Friday, March 13, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving The Week


ONE: I logged my farthest interval training workout of walking/jogging on my Nike Run app... 3.58 miles! If only I could keep up with daily workouts. I get lazy halfway through the week since I come home exhausted from my work days. I have to get it together, t-shirt and shorts weather is almost here. Sigh.

TWO: Purchased this Pink & White Stripe V-Neck Sweater from Sweet Girl on Zulily. I received so many compliments on it and thought it really accentuated my figure and made the twins look fantastic. 


THREE: Let me start by saying I love my son more than anything in this world and miss him terribly while he's been gone for Spring Break spending time with his dad, but, I have enjoyed having some "me" time and not having to stress about early mornings or staying up late on work nights getting everything prepared for the next day. It will be nice to have him back home on Sunday though. My guilty pleasure has been swinging into Starbucks a couple times this week and really enjoying a cup of coffee. 

FOUR: I would love to add these Milano 6-Stone Bangles to my jewelry collection, really like the moonstone color. 


FIVE9 Reasons To Bring Back Cocktail Parties, makes me want to host a girls' night. 

SIX: I would love to add this Tory Burch Kerrington Square Tote to my beach essentials.


SEVEN: I would love to add these Double Band Sandals from Old Navy to my shoe collection.


EIGHT: Making my way through the Harry Potter movies (gifted to me for Christmas) and just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It has taken me forever to make it through the movies because every time I pop one into the Blu Ray player I get cozy on the couch and pass out after 30 minutes and wake up two hours later. It takes me multiple weekends to complete one movie. This series is amazing though, don't let my falling asleep say anything about the movies. I think it's because they are "dark" and the days here have been overcast and rainy. Perfect napping conditions. 


NINE: Really wanting a puppy lately and keep having to talk myself out of one. I think bulldogs are so adorable as puppies and as they grow they are so ugly they're cute.


TEN: Being a coffee and tea lover I need this Hand-Stamped Vintage Coffee Spoon.













No comments:

Post a Comment