Saturday, March 7, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: While others can't wait for the warmer weather to come I am loving these cooler days. I am loving this Cream & Khaki Rainbow Space-Dye Sweater from By Design. It is so cozy, slightly oversized, and I received numerous compliments on it. From a distance it appears to be grey but up close there are colorful threads weaved throughout. Just looked at the forecast and see another week of cooler temps, yay! sweater weather.


TWO: Picked up a smoked cheddar and bacon cheeseball with a box of crackers at the store and binge ate it one night while watching trashy reality tv shows. 

THREE: My signature scent in a rollerball that I carry around everywhere. I got a sample and instantly fell in love. I've since bought 3 more after 1 was "misplaced" and the other shattered on the ground because of my butterfingers. This is such a sexy scent and perfect for a date night. 


FOUR: Found myself unprepared this week and without a lunch. Ran into a Starbucks with a coworker and picked up my current fave a tall skinny hazelnut cappuccino and grabbed one of their Hearty Veggie Brown Rice Salads. It was so delicious. Even more exciting was coming across this copycat recipe. Cheers to savings. 


FIVE: Purchased Benefit's Hoola bronzing powder and love the natural tan it gives. 



SIX: A coworker dropped off a stack of magazines on my desk. Grateful I don't have to subscribe to any of them because of her. 

SEVEN: I would love to add these Michael Kors Damita Wedges to my shoe collection.


EIGHT: I have the worst sleeping habits. I have a desk job, don't workout every day or consume nearly enough water, eat late most nights, and look at a computer or phone screen before bed. I know, I'm doing it to myself, but here's an interesting tidbit that I should keep in mind:


NINE: As a follow up to my #8 this week I subscribed to a new YouTube channel, Heidi Somers. Here's to restarting on another Monday, ha!

TEN: ... and as a another follow up to my #8 this week I thought I'd share this helpful tool for determining when you should fall asleep depending on what time you are trying to wake up, sleepti.me. My Monday thru Friday intention is to fall asleep at either 8:30 or 10:00 pm (depending on how I feel from my work day) and waking up at 4:00 am in order to get a workout in. We'll see how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment