Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Coconut Mango Smoothie with Banana and Lime

I know, I know... "don't drink your calories."

But... this smoothie is a meal. I forced myself to suck it all down and went hours before I was hungry again. I made my smoothie for breakfast but you can enjoy this anytime of the day.

This is one of my favorite smoothies I have made to date. Tropical flavors excite me!


Coconut Mango Smoothie with Banana and Lime
Adapted From: Kitchen Meets Girl
Makes 1 Smoothie

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 cup mango, chopped
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup light coconut milk
  • 1/4 cup water
  • ice cubes, to your liking
  • 1/2 lime, juiced
  • 1/4 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
And Action:

Combine all ingredients in the blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment