Sunday, February 21, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Paleo Mustard Glazed Chicken

Little Man has been looking forward to watching The Wonderful World of Disney: Disneyland 60 and wanted to have a "special" meal for it. His only request was for my roasted broccoli. He didn't have an opinion on the protein so I suggested chicken. "Sure!"


I bookmarked this recipe for Paleo Mustard Glazed Chicken while I was on my first round of Whole30 and knew this would be perfect to go with the requested side dish and I had all of the ingredients on hand.

These were so good, super simple to make, and approved by Little Man.

Paleo Mustard Glazed Chicken
Makes 8 Servings

Stars of the Show:
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 2 tbsp stone ground mustard (gluten free)
  • 1/2 tsp dried sage
  • 1/2 tsp sea salt
  • black pepper
  • 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
And Action:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 

In a mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, mustard, pepper, salt, and sage.

Place chicken in an oven safe dish and brush the mustard over them.

Bake for 45 minute or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment