Friday, February 5, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Raspberry Mango Smoothie


Look at the color of this smoothie!! It makes me so damn happy. 

This Raspberry Mango Smoothie was the perfect breakfast treat, Whole30 compliant, and outrageously delicious. Yes!!

If smoothies for breakfast aren't your thing then enjoy this for a post-workout drink or midnight snack (just kidding... kinda).

2016 is the first year I did not make a single resolution but if I did I would get to tell you about my health and fitness being on point for all of this year. Oops! Told you anyway. It's only February but I'm still going strong. I'm eating healthier thanks to Whole30 and working out more. Maybe the key was to not make a resolution.

What's worked best for me is committing one hundred percent. It's been a struggle pushing through workouts when I'm exhausted and turning down some of my favorite yummies.

The one thing I keep getting cravings for is something cold whether it be ice cream or iced coffee. So this smoothie was just what I needed to satisfy that craving and get my sugar fix.

Raspberries are fiber rich with a subtle tart flavor that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of mango. Delish!

Raspberry Mango Smoothie
Adapted From: Wine & Glue
Makes 1 Giant Smoothie

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 1 cup frozen raspberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
And Action:

Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment