Thursday, January 1, 2015

Livin' It Up... Ringin In The New Year, Kiss-Less in 2015

So I have this movie that replays in my head. No, it's not one that ever played on the big screen but in real life. My life!!! 

The movie is of a kiss, well... two very memorable kisses but not just any kiss. It was that crave worthy grab me by the back of my head-pull me in-and hand on the face kiss. Pulling me in for another.

It happened almost two years ago and I crave it every day. Like drinking salted water it makes the thirst stronger. In fact, I can close my eyes and transport myself back to that moment and get those butterflies all over again. 


Being that it was New Year's Eve a couple of my girlfriend's and I went out for dinner and then headed to a local bar to ring in 2015. The only person I could even think to save that kiss for could not be there with me. While I watched every one else make out at midnight I sat there with a smile on my face and butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I replayed that movie and it was the perfect reminder of what I seek. A feeling of passion like you see in the movies. Here's to 2015 and letting things happen organically and not forcing opportunities. 

Speaking of passionate kisses, here is a montage of some other kiss worthy scenes:


V-Jay Day in Times Square: Photographed by Alfred Eisenstaedt.


Vancouver Riots: A moment of love, fierceness, and defiance.


Spiderman: Saved by a superhero, soaking wet and impatiently peels part of the mask sharing a unique kiss full of sensuality.


Dirty Dancing: Hot Summer nights filled with dancing. The best part of a kiss is those moments leading to it. She seems to be the aggressor. I like it!


The Notebook: "So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're going to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."



Sin City


Vintage Kiss


Friends With Benefits: The way she looks at him!


Gossip Girl: This is where I see it going next.

My "Hold Me Tight, Neck in Hand, and Kiss Me" Playlist:

* Sam Smith: Latch
* Sam Smith: Lay Me Down
* Arctic Monkeys: Do I Wanna Know?
* Arctic Monkeys: I Wanna Be Yours
* The Neighbourhood: Flawless
* The Neighbourhood: Sweater Weather
* Troye Sivan: Touch
* Chris Brown: Don't Judge Me
* Chris Brown: New Flame
* The Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody
* Etta James: At Last
* Belle and Sebastian: Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John
* Charlie Puth: Kiss Me
* Little Dragon: Ritual Union
* Bon Iver: Skinny Love
* Ed Sheeran: I See Fire
* Ed Sheeran: Kiss Me
* Ed Sheeran: Give Me Love
* Ed Sheeran: Thinking Out Loud
* Ed Sheeran: All Of The Stars
* Chris Issak: Wicked Game
* Fleet Foxes: Can't Help Falling In Love
* Franz Ferninand: Take Me Out
* Jack Johnson: Banana Pancakes
* Plain White T's: Rhythm of Love
* Alice Jemima: No Diggity
* Parachute: Kiss Me Slowly
* Fleetwood Mac: Dreams
* Milky Chance: Stolen Dance
* Taylor Swift: Wildest Dreams
* Hozier: Take Me To Church
* The 1975: Sex
* The 1975: Chocolate
* Nick Jonas: Jealous
* The Weeknd: Wicked Games
* Zendaya: Replay
* Selena Gomez: The Heart Wants What It Wants
* Jack and Jack: Cold Hearted
* All American Rejects: Dirty Little Secret 
* Neon Trees: Sleeping With A Friend
* 5 Seconds of Summer: Never Be
* The Cab: Bad
* Ray J: Sexy Can I















No comments:

Post a Comment