Monday, January 19, 2015

Doin' Some Cookin'... Flat Belly Smoothie

Flat Belly Challenge Day 1:

My workout today consists of an abdominal circuit, Walk/Run Interval, and an hour at Zumba class.


For breakfast I whipped up the Flat Belly Smoothie that is packed with ingredients that fight belly fat and reduce bloating.

If only I could just sip on this and skip those crunches at the gym, although, I have heard the saying, "abs are made in the kitchen." I'm only half joking.

Flat Belly Smoothie
Adapted From: PopSugar Fitness
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 6 oz container vanilla fat free Greek yogurt
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1 cup baby kale
  • 3/4 cup water
And Action:

Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment