Monday, January 26, 2015

Livin' It Up... Banana Republic Haul

I have never been into a Banana Republic because I've browsed their website and couldn't justify the price tag on most of their items, however, I was given a gift card at Christmas and decided to bite the bullet and take a slight hit to my bank account.

I'm glad I did. Their clothing is well made and when it comes to closet essentials like the black pants and nude heels I know these pieces will last a long time and beats having to repurchase these items from stores like Forever 21 or Old Navy... not that I don't enjoy those stores, it's just that you get what you pay for and they don't hold up after a handful of washes. 

Here are a the items that I picked out:

Star-Stitch Crew Pullover in Oyster
(Suggest ordering a size down, unless you prefer a baggier fit.)







I am a fan of the blog, The Northeast Girl, and used her Casual Friday outfit as inspiration when making my purchases and for planning what to wear for a lunch/ice cream date with my Little Man to reward him for making Perfect Attendance and Straight-A Honor Roll at school.

(Nonfat coconut frozen yogurt with strawberries, kiwi, mango, and almonds)



No comments:

Post a Comment