Friday, January 2, 2015

Livin' It Up... Love Of Coffee


Saw the above quote.

I'm not a dessert person and consider coffee to be a decadent treat, especially, when it's full fat from Starbucks and not one of those skinny nonfat sugar free choices. My current obsession is their Chestnut Praline Latte. Ahh!

So the quote above would be edited to read, "I want someone to look at me the way I look at a cup of coffee."

It's hot but still appreciated when cold, within reach, something I don't want to rush through and look forward to enjoy slowly on the weekends, most appreciated on it's own, acceptable in any social situation, and there's no time of day when it's not appropriate. Just a taste is enough to make me miss it when I haven't had it for a while and something I always want in my life.

My "Starbucks Love" Playlist:

* Jack Johnson: Banana Pancakes
* Jack Johnson: Traffic In The Sky
* Jack Johnson: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
* Landon Pigg: Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
 * The Brobecks: Love At First Sight
* Ink Spots: Java and Jive
* The Lumineers: Ho Hey
* Frankie Valli: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
* Dean Martin: You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You
* The Neighbourhood: Say My Name (Destiny's Child Cover)
* The Neighbourhood: Sweater Weather
* Ingrid Michaelson: You And I
* Ingrid Michaelson: Can't Help Falling In Love
* The 1975: Sex
* The 1975: Falling For You
* Ed Sheeran: I See Fire
* Ed Sheeran: Thinking Out Loud
* Ed Sheeran: Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
* Ed Sheeran: I'm A Mess
* Ed Sheeran: Kiss Me
* John Mayer: Slow Dancing In A Burning Room
* John Mayer: XO
* John Mayer: Who Says?
* Matt Nathanson: Come On Get Higher
* Alexander Rybak: If You Were Gone
* Fall Out Boy: Alone Together
* Sam Smith: Stay With Me
* Sam Smith: Lay Me Down
* Incubus: Drive
* Barenaked Ladies: Pinch Me
* Coldplay: Clocks
* Coldplay: The Scientist
* Edward Sharpe: Home
* Milky Chance: Stolen Dance
* Mika: Love You When I'm Drunk
* Norah Jones: By My Somebody
* Plain White T's: Hey There Delilah
* Maroon 5: She Will Be Loved
* Michael Schulte: I Will Follow You Into The Dark
* Amy Winehouse: I Heard Love Is Blind
* Nick Urb: Matter Of Time





No comments:

Post a Comment