Sunday, January 25, 2015

Livin' It Up... Nailed It! O.P.I. Tickle My France-y Mani/Pedi


From O.P.I.'s 2008 La Collection De France, Tickle My France-y, is an opaque nude shade with a cool lavender tone, kind of a mauve shade. The application is so easy, goes on smoothly without streaking, two coats is all you need... three for a stronger color, dries in about ten minutes, and removes easily with 100% acetone. 


Why try it for yourself? Because Tickle My France-y is rated as one of O.P.I.'s top ten colors, nude shades help give the illusion of longer fingers, and if you're a sucker for cheeky names O.P.I. takes the cake. C'mon, You Don't Know Jacques! and Bastille My Heart. Squee!!!

(Orly's Bonder Basecoat, O.P.I.'s Tickle My France-y, Essie's 3-Way Glaze)

I think I'll just use my fresh manicure as an excuse to stay in cozy clothes and curl up on the couch with a cup of green tea and a stack of magazines to avoid doing the dishes at least for a couple hours. Nothing chips my nails like doing the dishes. Ugh!




No comments:

Post a Comment