Sunday, May 8, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Mango Berry Green Smoothie

Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits. I love a taste of the tropics.

This smoothie is perfectly sweetened naturally by the mango with a little hint of tartness from the raspberries and gets its creaminess from the coconut milk.

Starting the morning with a green smoothie makes me feel like I'm doing something great for my body and even better when I don't have to taste the greens because mangoes are the predominate flavor. This smoothie will keep you filling full and energized until lunch time.

Knowing that I started my day with a healthy choice will lead to me making one healthy choice after another.


Mango Berry Green Smoothie
Adapted From: Organize Yourself Skinny
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 1/2 cup mango chunks
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup spinach
  • water, if needed
And Action:

Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment