Monday, May 16, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Green Cheer Juice

There's something about a green juice that makes me feel so great. I'm sure it's because we're hounded about eating fruits and veggies everyday of our lives and juicing is a delicious way to do so.

My wellness journey continues and I'm currently on day fifteen of my second round of Whole30.

I know, I know. Most people despise doing dishes and now I'm suggesting you not only dirty the juicer but also the blender. Trust me, it's so worth it for this refreshingly creamy green juice. I loved it and so will you.


Green Cheer Juice

Stars of the Show:
  • 5 sweet red apples
  • 1 1/2 cucumber
  • 1 inch ginger
  • 1 orange, peeled
  • 2 handfuls spinach
  • 1 avocado
And Action:

Run the apples, cucumber, ginger, orange, and spinach through the juicer. Pour the juice in a blender and pulse with the avocado until smooth. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment