Saturday, May 7, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie


I've created the countdown calendar above to help keep me on track until my 29th birthday with diet and exercise. A balloon means that my diet was Whole30 compliant and I got at least 30 minutes of exercise in. Off to a good start already.

Smoothies are still my "flavor of the month" breakfast. They are ridiculously easy to make and I love that I can pack fruit and veggies in my diet first thing in the morning. Smoothies retain their fiber unlike juicing.


Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie
Adapted From: Cooking Classy
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 orange
  • 1 1/2 cup spinach
  • 1 cup water
  • ice, to taste
And Action:

Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment