Sunday, April 17, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Pecan Chicken Salad


Chicken salad sandwiches are a favorite of mine but you never know what you're going to get when ordering them out. The combinations are endless. I prefer mine to be light on mayonnaise and with grilled chicken. You can adapt the recipe to suit your tastes.

I finally found a repeat worthy chicken salad. I couldn't stop saying, "oh my gosh this is so good". I kept stealing bites of it before I serving the chicken salad on a bed of spinach with a side of strawberries.

Another thing I love about this chicken salad is that a big batch can be made in advance for easy lunches or light dinners. Delicious, healthy, and Little Man gobbles this up.


Pecan Chicken Salad
Makes 3 Servings

Stars of the Show:
  • 3 grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup red grapes, quartered
  • 2 tbsp mayonnaise
  • onion powder, celery seed, celery salt, and black pepper, to taste
And Action:

Stir all ingredients in a bowl together until well combined. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment