Friday, April 29, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Bunny Brew

My absolute favorite juices are ones that include beets or carrots. One thing I love about juicing carrots is that it brings out their sweetness. After a trip to Costco I had a ginormous bag of baby carrots that needed to be used so juicing them was the perfect idea.


In this Bunny Brew I juiced carrots with lemon, mint, and pineapple. The pineapple and mint are said to be good for inflammation and digestion. This juice is not overly sweet and it's something I could drink every day. It's so good.

Bunny Brew
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 7 carrots
  • 1 lemon, peeled and seeded
  • 7 mint leaves
  • 1 cup pineapple chunks
And Action:

Run all ingredients through a juicer and stir to combine. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment