Sunday, April 3, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Orange Cream Smoothie


One sip of this Orange Cream Smoothie and memories of the mall food court in Las Vegas with my mom flooded my memory. She would always treat me an Orange Julius when we'd go to the mall. I was easily bribed with food to run errands with her. If I knew lunch or a snack was part of the deal I was in!

I had some errands to run so I made this smoothie and a fried egg before heading out for the day and a trip to the mall was called for. I visited Barnes and Noble and picked up a book filled with smoothie ideas Little Man will love and swung over to Whole Foods to pick up a bag of oranges because Little Man is away for the weekend spending time with his dad but I know he would have loved this smoothie. Can't wait to make this for him for breakfast before school tomorrow.

This smoothie is deliciously creamy, healthy, and packed with Vitamin C. Bright and sunshiny... speaking of sunshine, this girl needs some sun and a tan.

Orange Cream Smoothie
Adapted From: Mommy Hates Cooking
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup crushed ice
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
And Action:

Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment