Friday, May 1, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: I am obsessed with Nike workout apparel. You wouldn't know it from looking at me being overweight and having lazy months for months at a time. This happens when my priorities shift. Right now my priority outside of being a mom and my day job is studying for the CLFP exam coming up in June. Every night after I lay Little Man down for bed I crack open the book and study until I can't keep my eyes open any longer. So my latest excuse is that I'm too tired to workout. Shitty excuse, I know, however, once my priorities shift back to focusing on my health I want to add this Nike 'Element' Half Zip Top from Nordstrom to my workout clothing collection. Obviously I will have to save it for when the weather cools down again but I love it!


TWO: I've been thinking a lot lately about how quickly Little Man is growing up. He's got less than one month left of 1st grade and he had his school music program last night. He was a presenter and conquered his fear of public speaking. He did a fantastic job! As a reward for all of his hard work preparing he got to pick out where we were going to have dinner and he chose his favorite place, Sharky's Waterfront Grill, which is on the lake and just a chill place to sit back on the patio, take it slow, and enjoy dinner. He was very grateful and loving the undivided attention. Wish time could stand still in moments like this. Stop growing!


THREE: Excited about getting to go to a Houston Astros game tomorrow!!! 

FOUR: I have the song "I Wanna Be Yours" by the Arctic Monkeys on repeat. It makes me happy because I'm thinking of him. 

FIVE: I realize Friday was a week ago but it seems like it's been forever since I've had a Friday and when I got home I could not wait to throw on cozy clothes and veg out. Today just feels more relaxed than past Fridays. Not sure why but I'm loving it. 

SIX: While out at dinner with my Little Man last night this girl was sitting at the table next to us and I couldn't stop starring at her Kendra Scott (or inspired by) earrings. I would love a pair of these.


SEVEN: Found the perfect card for Mother's Day from Emily McDowell. My mom didn't appreciate my sarcasm/humor growing up but as the years have gone on she gets it and would love to get this.


EIGHT: Saturday night I had a girl's night with my bestie, Kelly, and saw the movie, The Longest Ride. The movie was really good, emotional, but good. I had to fight back tears. We were both emotional after watching the movie so we spent 3 hours talking in the car in the parking lot discussing our life decisions and why boys suck. 


NINE: Dreaming of a walk along the sea wall down in Galveston. Need some Vitamin D and the beach!!

TEN: Those who know me well enough know how much I love bows. For being someone who loves them it's funny that I don't own anything with bows on it. I want to change that with this Kate Spade Belle Place Straw VIV Clutch. Adorbs!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment