Monday, May 25, 2015

Doin' Some Cookin'... Chunky Monkey Smoothie

Little Man loves all of the ingredients in this smoothie on their own so I knew I'd be able to convince him to give this a try. This smoothie is delicious as followed by the recipe, however, next time I will use lowfat chocolate milk instead of the chocolate chips and white milk.

This smoothie mimics the flavors of one of my favorite ice cream flavors from Ben & Jerry without all of the guilt... peanut butter, bananas, chocolate... and I'm sure you probably have all of the ingredients on hand to make this now.


Chunky Monkey Smoothie
From: Crazy Grain
Makes 2 Servings

Stars of the Show:
  • 1 cup low fat milk
  • 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
  • 3 tbsp peanut butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 3 frozen bananas, chopped
  • 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
And Action:

Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment