Sunday, January 31, 2016

Livin' It Up... About This Gemini

I'm not that into zodiac signs, unless we're talking about Geminis. We are the best! Only half joking. I'm sure you've heard about the stereotypical two-faced people that we are but let me tell you, there is a lot to love and appreciate about a Gemini, especially me.

I think I am a hell of a good time. I'm talkative, incredibly social, highly flirtatious, opinionated, inquisitive, often take a "to each their own" approach when debates arise, smart, enthusiastic about life, witty, laugh louder than everyone else in the room, adaptable, easy going, I can admit when I'm wrong and will do what is needed to make it better, and I have multiple interests.

Once I find a subject I am interested in I will pursue it to the point of excellence.

"Crash and burn" is not something this Gemini experiences often. While I don't mind taking the lead and setting the pace nothing is more frustrating than seeing others standing back watching me do all the work. I'm inclined to overwork my mind and body and am prone to mental exhaustion. I try to get sleep but more times than not I just can't. Restless. I stay up late and rise early (that's without an alarm too). My thinking is that I don't have many days in this lifetime and I want to make the most of them. I have 48 hours worth of stuff to do in 24 hours.

Head-strong about loved ones and things I am passionate about and ready to put up a hard fight if the topic is poked at. I have little control over my mouth when upset and can't let it go until I'm ready to shut up about it.

Speaking of loved ones, I am overly generous often offering up my items or services if I see someone in need.


I am loyal as hell. I love with all I have and give myself fully to that person. No matter what I have going on in my life I can put it aside and be there when needed. When I tell you I love you I mean it.

Don't have any room for drama in my life unless it's on the network Bravo or TLC. Love trashy reality TV.



I can also tell you some of the negatives with me being a Gemini. 

I'm indecisive and get overwhelmed when there are too many options, have moments of laziness and untidiness, don't enjoy being confined, get bored with repetition (but need some normalcy and routine), when in a foul mood I become cold to those around me, need clear communication in a relationship and get irritated without it, I can detach emotionally from someone at the flip of a switch, when I'm hurting I put on a fake smile which means I bottle up my emotions until I explode, and my sarcasm gets taken wrong a lot. Because of the dual personality I'm constantly going back and forth with my thoughts and actions. 

But I can't end it on a negative... so I'll leave you with this...



No comments:

Post a Comment