Saturday, November 28, 2015

Doin' Some Cookin'... Almond Joy Shakeology


Since joining my first challenge group back in August after being introduced to Beachbody's 21 Day Fix my favorite way to have the chocolate Shakeology was to blend it with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a banana. As of today there is a new favorite... Almond Joy.

Oh em gee!!

One of my favorite candies in a diet friendly shake that I can have any time of day. I'm a sucker for all things coconut and almonds are my favorite nut. This is so incredibly satisfying and crave worthy!

I look forward to having this again and again... better order a couple extra blender jars.

Almond Joy Shakeology
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:

  • 1 1/2 cups lowfat milk (use almond milk if you have it)
  • 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
  • 2 tbsp almond butter 
  • 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
  • ice, to taste
And Action:


Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment