Saturday, March 11, 2017

Doin' Some Cookin'... Paleo Bruschetta Chicken

I'm all for an easy dinner to whip up on any given night and this has got to be one of the most flavorful chicken entrees I have made in a while.


The entire 30 minutes this Bruschetta Chicken was baking in the oven I couldn't help but crave some crusty garlicky cheesy bread to go with it. My mouth was watering but I stayed the course with my healthy eats and chose to serve this with nothing else. No noodles and no bread. Sniffle.

This will make enough for leftovers and the flavors get even better the next day.

Although not diet compliant I did enjoy this with a glass of Riesling and then took the bottle with me to the bathroom for a bubble bath and to read a book. Classy grown woman shit.

I'll have to detox my body tomorrow and sweat out the alcohol at the gym's sauna in the morning.


Paleo Bruschetta Chicken
Adapted From: Paleo Newbie
Makes 4-6 Servings

Stars of the Show:
  • 2 cans (14.5 oz) fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 2 gloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp basil, minced
  • 1 jar (8 oz) grilled artichoke hearts, drained
  • 1/2 cup pitted kalamata and green olive mix
  • 1 1/2 lb chicken tenders
  • salt and pepper, to taste
And Action:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, and olives. Stir well to combine.

Place the chicken tenders in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.

Pour the bruschetta mix over the chicken.

Bake for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment