Sunday, March 13, 2016

Livin' It Up... Bed Bath & Beyond - Kitchen Cutlery & Knife Section

We've outgrown our two bedroom two bathroom apartment and I cannot add anything else to the kitchen or pantry. Seriously, I'm all out of storage space but there are so many other kitchen gadgets I want because I cook a lot.

(I really wanted this Salt Glass Cutting Board which was cheaper than the others and better quality but I talked myself out of it thinking about Little Man and because it doesn't have handles.)

While browsing Bed Bath & Beyond's Kitchen Cutlery & Knife section today I saw the selection of cutting boards.

(Buy yours here)

For some reason I never seem to have a clean cutting board and figured I could find room to slide another cutting board in.

It's really time to start looking for a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment