Saturday, April 25, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: This reminder...


TWO: I would love to add this Pom-Trim Cutout Romper from Forever 21 to my closet. 




FOUR: Check out this video about blindfolded kids being asked to pick out their moms. Such a sweet video.

FIVE: Dreaming of the beach!!!

SIX: I do not claim to have a sweet tooth, however, I have had a hard time saying no to the Iced Lemon Pound Cake from Starbucks. It is effin' delicious!!!


SEVEN: Speaking of Starbucks... how cute are these iPhone cases?!!! 


EIGHT: Rainy days like today make me wish I had a pair of these Original Tall Gloss Boots from Hunter Boots sold at ShopBop in Military Red


NINE: Knowing that I am not a trendy person and being okay with passing on the "tassel" trend. 

TEN: This hair tutorial for a twisted crown braid has created some serious hair envy with me. LOVE!








No comments:

Post a Comment