Monday, December 29, 2014

Livin' It Up... Boss Bitch, Iggy Azalea

"Walk a mile in these Louboutins... " - Iggy Azalea (from the song "Work" on the album "The New Classic").

While I can't justify a pair of Louboutins at this time, I could walk a mile in this tank.

(Get yours here)

Songs of hers I've had on repeat lately:

* Black Widow
* Change Your Life
* Work
* No Medicore
* Fancy
* Beg For It

Other boss bitches:

Tove Lo: Talking Body
EchoSmith: Cool Kids
Christina Aguilera: I Hate Boys
M.I.A.: Bad Girls
Nicki Minaj: Anaconda
Jennifer Lopez: Girls
Jennifer Lopez: A.K.A.
Lily Allen: Hard Out Here
Miley Cyrus: Do My Thang
Bridget Mendler: Hurricane
Ariana Grande: Break Free
Ariana Grande: The Way
Ariana Grande: Problem
Ariana Grande: Only 1
Ariana Grande: Break Your Heart Right Back
Taylor Swift: Shake It Off
Demi Lovato: Really Don't Care
Marina and the Diamonds: Oh No!
Lana Del Rey: Radio
Lana Del Rey: F**ked My Way Up To The Top
Rihanna: Man Down
Rihanna: Pour It Up
Tinashe: 2 On
Jessie J: Domino
Fifth Harmony: Better Together
Sia: Chandelier
Ciara: Like A Boy
Ciara: Ride
Khia: My Neck, My Back
Clean Bandit: Rather Be
Katy Perry: Dark Horse
Fergie: L.A. Love
Britney Spears: Work Bitch
Niykee Heaton: Bad Intentions
Selena Gomez: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Bebe Rexha: I Can't Stop Drinking About You








No comments:

Post a Comment