Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Livin' It Up... It's A WonderFall Life

The one room I never decorate for the holidays is the bathroom. I'm not sure why that is? I spend about an hour every morning getting ready so what not bring the cozy feel of the holidays into the bathroom as well?

Bring the aroma of Fall in with a spiced pumpkin candle from Yankee Candle and a spiced cake reed diffuser from Pier 1 Imports. Speaking of aroma, oh em gee! You have to smell the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles hand soap from Bath & Body Works, it is so delicious smelling but not good for the waistline because it makes me crave sweets. I found the perfect soap dispenser for my hand soap from Pier 1 Imports, see below.

For ambiance I filled a lantern filled with mini beaded pumpkins, gold painted acorns, pine cones, and a strand of lights (next time I will use amber lights or something muted, I didn't realize these were LED lights until I got home). It would make for the perfect night light if we actually used night lights. I could see using it for that purpose if I had a guest over.

Also picked up a bouquet from Whole Foods and placed a sugar pumpkin on top of a candle holder that I purchased from Pier 1 Imports.

No more neglecting the bathroom for the holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment