Saturday, July 18, 2015

Livin' It Up... What I'm Loving This Week

ONE: Still on a high from my Santa Rosa Beach, Florida vacation and thinking about all of the wonderful food I ate over those 4 days, especially the Smoked Cheese and Bacon Oysters from Stinky's Fish Camp.


TWO: Ladies night with two of my best girl friend's, Kristen and Niki, also my coworkers (#dreamteam), at Alamo Drafthouse to see the movie Trainwreck and drink Staten Island Ferries.


(Poor lighting but best line of the night was from Niki and not some comedian... "I'm too brown for this." *Holds her cell phone above her head for added light.* Haha!!!)

THREE: So... I ended up killing all of my cherry tomato plants. But... my mini rose bush is alive and thriving. I really need to re-pot it before the overcrowding kills it. *Actually not sure if that is a possibility but assuming it's like a goldfish and will grow to size depending on it's environment.


FOUR: Purchased tickets for the upcoming OddBall Comedy Festival with Louis C.K., Reggie Watts, Jeff Ross, Hannibal Burress, Sarah Silverman, Whitney Cummings and Marc M in October at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and I cannot wait!!


FIVE: Looking forward to interval training and trying to drop some lbs. 

SIX: Naps!

SEVEN: This tee's motto has been the story of my life lately.
EIGHT: Filled up my glass with 5 ice cubes and received a free Grande Iced Nonfat Caramel Macchiato. 

(Photo from when I first received the card.)

NINE: Indulged in eating a chocolate cake with a brownie layer. I picked at the brownie layer! So delicious... FYI... I love brownies with lots of nuts. 

TEN: Started putting together a list of music I need to download on my iTunes account. Feel like I've overplayed the 450+ songs I currently have and am constantly flipping through until I find what I'm in the mood for or will only listening to the first couple of minutes or waiting for the part of the song I love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment