Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Doin' Some Cookin'... Strawberry Banana Smoothie

This smoothie is made with a classic combo of strawberries and banana making for the perfect afternoon snack. But could obviously be made anytime of the day.

Smoothies are a great way to suck up vitamins and nutrients into your diet.

Knowing that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and having intentions of stuffing myself on all the yummy eats I knew my eating has to be on point. I've been good since Monday following the Whole30 diet and actually making it a point to workout too. Patting myself on the back.

After I sucked this down I ended up throwing on my workout clothes and heading to the gym. This smoothie provided the perfect energy boost to get me through my workout.


Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Adapted From: Ultimate Paleo Guide
Makes 1 Serving

Stars of the Show:
  • 3/4 cup strawberries
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • ice, to taste
And Action:

Pulse all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment